Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sahabat Sesungguhnya

text message:

It helped me a lot and relieving when you hear me out last night. It really broke my heart to feel I'm not belong in this work again. Maybe I take this matter too hard, but I can't help it. Damn, it bugs me a lot. Sorry, if I make you hear this over again.

delivered to 0818818xxx

sms in, 0818818xxx

The most important thing is do not regret 'cause we're not gonna through this 4 d rest of our lives. Our personality is d most precious n still ready to reach d better one. Keep sharing it with me, I enjoy every time of it. Smile..

reply to 0818818xxx

I try though it probably the lamest smile you've ever seen.... I keep telling myself dat they maybe forget to do it, but I'm preparing myself for da worse. Don't want to make big deal of it, but I'm wondering. It's tough, really tough. BTW, thanks for da CD, it's comforting to know dat someone cares for me (", )



write another text message:

Maap ya, ngeganggu elo cm utk dengerin kekesalan dan kecengengan gw. Moga2 g jd ngerusak hari elo. Makasih dah dengerin.

sent to 08159974xxx

1 new message from 08159974xxx

Ga papa, itu berarti lo masih menganggap gue teman sejati. Wajar kalo lo spt itu, mungkin gw jg akan bersikap spt lo.... Don't worry, jalan msh panjang kok, oke?